Print Registration Form
Now is the time to learn and stay current with the Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) FY2018 updates. This important program will give coding professionals and hospital staff the information and knowledge needed to adjust to the changes. In addition to covering the MS-DRG changes, the presenter will also cover changes to other aspects of IPPS and explain steps necessary to prepare.
• Learn key aspects of present on admission (POA), hospital acquired conditions (HAC), and discharge disposition
• Review top Medicare Severity-Diagnosis Related Group (MS-DRG) changes
• Gain enhanced understanding of MS-DRG length of stay (LOS) and relative weight changes
• Discuss steps and action to enhance MS-DRG accuracy and compliance with FY2018 requirements
• Engage in Q&A session with presenter and industry expert Gloryanne Bryant
Who Should Attend
HIM Coding Directors, Managers, Supervisors and Professionals; Hospital Coding Staff; Clinical Documentation Improvement Management and Staff; Reimbursement Specialists; Coding Compliance Management and Staff; Auditors; Educators; and other interested health care professionals.
This program has been approved for two continuing education units (CEUs) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Information Management Association (AHIMA). AAPC: AHIMA CEUs are accepted from programs sponsored by AHIMA national offices and the state AHIMA branches hour for hour; program approved for two CEUs. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing; provider number 05474 for two contact hours. Certificates of attendance will be provided upon completion of event evaluation. HIM Domain: External Forces. Event Number WEB125
Registration and Fees