Everyone at some time in their consulting career will encounter an organizational issue that threatens the success of their effort – and perhaps inadvertently, their reputation. In other words, your client may blame you for their own inability to implement your recommendations.
For example, most organizations have a strategic plan. But 70% fail to achieve their strategic goals, and only 5% of organization achieve their strategic objectives. These same failure rates apply for major organizational change initiatives. This indicates a fundamental underlying cause at the root of the organization’s inability to implement change.
So what sets top performing organizations aside from the others? If managers all want to do well, why aren’t all organizations performing at their best?
In this master class, you will be introduced to the nine elements of the Effective Managers™ organization performance model to help you better manage your consulting projects. Check out this free webinar where Dwight and Bernie Uhlich, CMC discuss the Effective Managers™ master class series: "Discussion on Effective Organizational Management".
- Participants will be able to use their existing tools and skills to do a better job of understanding and diagnosing why client organizations are not successfully implementing projects.
- This webinar will be conducted in seminar style, with facilitated discussion between participants. This will enhance the learning experience for all.
- Read the eBook, The Effective CEO: The Balancing Act that Drives Sustainable Performance. Digital copy provided to registrants.
- Thinking of a change program you have been involved in, objectively assess its success. Make some notes about things that went right or wrong that contributed to the project’s success or failure. If the project was middling successful, what could have been done differently to improve success?
- You can document this work in the provided workbook.
- List key insights and understandings that you gained from this session about understanding and/or assessing the effectiveness of a client’s organization.
- Document the steps that you, as a management consultant, can take in future projects that will help your client increase the chances of success.
- List specific ideas or actions that you can implement with current clients.
About the Instructor:
Dwight Mihalicz helps organizations improve performance. He focuses on manger effectiveness, ensuring that all managers, from the CEO to the front line, are focused on their key strategic priorities and have the accountability and authority required for success.
Dwight has founded and is President of Effective Managers™, a management consulting firm based in Canada, providing services globally. The firm uses the Effective Managers™ Survey to assess manager effectiveness, and The Effective Point of Accountability® to help organizations focus managers on the right work while breaking down silos.
He is also Chair of ICMCI (CMC-Global), of which CMC-Canada is one of its 50 members.
Delivery: Virtual Classroom. This webinar will be conducted in seminar style, with facilitated discussion between participants. This will enhance the learning experience for all.
(before June 1)
(after June 1)
|Student Member Price
This four-part webinar series will be of value to consultants in all stages of their careers. It will introduce them to new ways of using existing skills sets to provide more value to clients. It will also provide knowledge that consultants can use to reinforce their trusted-advisor status with clients by showing how existing skills can be applied to diagnose root-cause issues in more effective ways.
This content has been designed specifically for management consultants. Each session is independent of the others, but taken together the three sessions provide insights into an effective overall performance improvement methodology.
Other webinars in this series:
Sep Organizational Performance - Accountability and Authority - COMING SOON!
Oct Organizational Performance - Managerial Leadership - COMING SOON!
Nov Organizational Performance - Getting the Right People into the Right Roles - COMING SOON!