Exclusive master class available to CMCs!
The ISO 20700:2017 Guidelines for Management Consultancy Services aim to “improve transparency and understanding between clients and management consultancy service providers, in order to achieve better results from consultancy projects.”
ICMCI ISO 20700 Self-Declaration Checklist
The self-declaration checklist is to be used as a guide for the Consultant and Client through the three steps of the project and ensure that all required points are covered in agreement with each other:
- To know how to handle and adapt the checklist for each project's specific needs – produce a declaration document
- The use of the tools in the day to day practice – produce a term of reference
- How to implement the declaration in proper contractual documentation.
In order to provide practical and hands on support for management consultants in demonstrating their work according to the ISO 20700, CMC-Global has developed a self-declaration checklist to the ISO 20700:2017 Guidelines for management consultancy services. This list, as well as the extent and the content of the list, are agreed individually by client and provider for each project.
CMC-Canada is now offering this training exclusively to CMCs to ensure alignment and visibility within a global context.
Want to learn more? Peter Milsom, FCMC is held an live info session on Thursday July 11, see view the recording of the session please register here.
Why Attend the Training
- To learn how and if the standard will impact on how management consultants provide their consulting business.
- ISO 20700 is valuable for consultants and their clients in terms of assigning a proper structure for implementing the project.
- Clients might ask for the standard and CMCs should be prepared.
- Provides a potential marketing tool for CMCs by showing proof of alignment, and differentiates the CMC and deliverables from other providers.
- To be able to inform the client of their expectations and responsibilities during the project cycle.
- Empower the client to be a partner in the consulting process.
- To establish knowledge of the differences between the CMC designation and the IS0 20700 Guidelines.
- ISO 20700:2017 Self-Declaration Checklist for Small, Medium and Large projects.
- Training certificate issued by CMC-Global
- ISO 20700 Trainee logo for use in personal communications and promotions.
- Listing on CMC-Global site of trained consultants. (Optional).
About the Instructor:
Peter Milsom, FCMC helps organizations understand what sustainability means to them, to maximize their benefits and value while minimizing costs and threats. He does this by helping organizations at all levels from the c-suite to the front lines understand what all of the elements of sustainability are and helping them prioritize and focus on those areas that make the most sense. His area of focus in the sustainability space is change delivery or projects. Peter has also worked on several international standards and is currently the Convenor of ISO 21502 Guidance on Project Management and is the Secretary of the ISO 31000 Implementation Guidance Handbook. Peter is currently a Board Member of CMC-Ontario.
He is a contributing author: Sustainable Project Management - The GPM Reference Guide, 2nd Edition; The GPM P5 Standard for Sustainability in Project Management v1.5.
Master Class Details:
Date: July 23, 2019
Time: 1:00pm – 3:00pm EST
Cost for CMCs:
$199.00 promotional offer $120
CPD: 2 points