The presentation will focus on the importance of implementing Business Continuity Management (BCM) Program in your organization and its connection to cyber security related initiatives.
Key Points that an Attendee will take away from your presentation:
- Why should you implement BCM Program in your organization?
- Latest cyber security trends/primers and why cyber security should be a part of BCM initiatives.
- Why is BCM important to small and mid-sized organizations?
- How does it apply to solopreneurs and small consulting firms?
- Cyber security defense and BCM Program Maintenance – What the future holds.
About the Presenter:
Alex Jankovic is a Certified Management Consultant (CMC), Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) and brings over 20 years of Information Technology and Business Continuity experience. He is the founder and principal consultant at StratoGrid Advisory, an Ottawa IT and Business Continuity Management Advisory firm.
During his career, Alex has worked in a variety of roles, including:
• Business Continuity Management and Disaster Recovery Consultant,
• Technology/Technical Architect,
• Director of IT Operations and Project Manager.
Date: Tuesday October 29, 2019
Location: Rideau Club, 99 Bank Street, 15th Floor, Ottawa
Cost: members $35; non-member $45
CPD: 2 points