Click Here for a printable copy
Why Should Candidates Trust You?
This session will address how to differentiate and effectively compete with tenured recruiters who have established track records and networks.
Topics will include:
- Fourteen tips to differentiate yourself
- How to develop candidate rapport and trust
- Recruiting presentations that result in hits
Interviews That Lead To Placements and Fills
The interview is the foundation that determines if you will successfully place someone in an opportunity.
We will address the following:
- Effective pre-close techniques
- Strategic interviewing
- The real reason candidates will accept a new opportunity
Effectively Segment Your Day
How to effectively utilize time is one of the greatest challenges for everyone in the Staffing and Recruiting Profession. Learning how to segment your day can put as much as 90 minutes back in your day.
During this session we will discuss:
- Planning techniques
- Segmenting your day in order to focus on results oriented actions
- Voice mail messages that are returned
- This is a career vs. a job
Effectively Overcome Client and Candidate Objections
Objections often stop even experienced recruiters from attracting the candidates and clients they deserve to represent. This very interactive session will have participants effectively overcoming the top client and candidate objections.
We will discuss:
- Categories of objections
- Objections that are the most difficult to overcome
- Role playing objections
Attaining or Surpassing Goals Set
It is possible to consistently attain or surpass goals set. Participants will learn how to eliminate slumps and hit income goals.
Topics will we address include:
- Five things to complete in the next three days
- The importance of review and adjustments
- Obstacles you must overcome
Dramatically Increase Referrals
Referred business is the best business and this session will teach how to dramatically increase both candidates and client referrals.
Topics covered include:
- The top reason you don’t receive referrals
- How to promote word-of-mouth advertising
- Lateral marketing
- Your thirty second pitch
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES ONLY
What Clients Expect
In today’s competitive market, client expectations have changed. This session will reveal what is most important to the hiring authorities.
Topics will include:
- Seven top priorities of clients
- How to truly partner with your clients
Client Development in Today’s Competitive Market
Clients are challenged by this candidate driven market. With the consistently changing job market, it is your responsibility to position yourself as a trusted advisor who is different than your competition.
During this program we will address:
- The importance of Revenue Modeling
- Hiring authorities perception of the Staffing and Recruiting Profession
- Sixteen tips to differentiate from your competitors
Click the tab below to register.
To register for just this session, register for Saturday Only, which gives you access to all Friday activities.
Pricing for Full Conference Attendees Only:
CSP members $0.00
Before 4/6/16 After 4/6/16
CSP Member $299.00 $349.00
Non-Member $399.00 $449.00