Frequently Asked Questions
- I am registering my boss for an event. How do I login?
You need to login as your boss, using his/her email and password.
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
Under the login fields there is a “Forgot your password” link. Click on that and then enter your email address in the field that appears. This should be the same email address you used when you first signed up on our site. You will then receive an email with a link to change your password.
- I have a new email and forgot my password. I don’t have access to my old email account; therefore I cannot use the “forgot your password” link. What should I do?
Please send an email to email@example.com with your full contact information and we will respond with your new login information.
- How can I find out if my membership or my boss’s membership is current?
Login to our site as yourself (if checking on your membership) or as your boss (if checking on their membership) and then click on “My Information” on the left-side navigation menu. Then click on “Edit My information” at the top of the page that appears. The next page will display your (or your boss’s) current membership information.
- I recently changed jobs and have a new email. How do I update my information?
Login to our site using your old email address and password, and then click on “My Information” on the left-side navigation menu. Midway down the page will be a link to instructions on how to change your organization. Next go back to the “My Information” page and click on “Edit My information” at the top of the page. Here you can change your contact information and email address. This new email address will be your new login (your password will remain the same).
- My membership lapsed some time ago and I want to be reinstated. Do I have to create a new profile in the database in order to do this online? Should I submit a new member application?
You do not need to create a new profile. Go to our website, click on “Renew Your Membership” on the left-side navigation menu, and then login with your email address and password. Click on “My Memberships” at the top of the page and it will display your lapsed membership. Click on the “renew” link at the right of that line and follow the instructions to process the renewal.
- How do I get contact information for someone who recently joined the EBA and is not in the hard copy directory?
Go to our website and login. On the left-side navigation bar you will see a link for the online Individual Directory. Click on the link and then enter information in the fields provide to search for the member.
- How can I confirm which committees I am on?
Login to our site and then click on the “My Committees” link on the right-side navigation bar.
- Can I make a donation online?
Yes. Go to our online store and scroll down to the bottom of the page. There you will see links to make charitable donations.
- I am not sure my credit card transaction went through. Is there a way I can confirm?
You should have received a receipt when you completed the transaction. However, if you didn’t send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and information about the transaction (but NOT your credit card number) and we will respond with confirmation details.
- I think I signed up my boss for a meeting. How can I confirm his/her registration?
Login to our site as your boss and then click on the “My Events” link on the left-side navigation bar. You will see their recent meeting registrations.
- How do I post a job in the online job bank? Do I need to be a member?
You do not have to be a member to post a job opening in our job bank, but jobs must be posted by the principles and not recruiters. To post a position, please send an email to email@example.com with the job vacancy description attached (word format or pdf).