*If your REALTOR membership is primary with RI, you must register through the RIAR.*
The Eastern Connecticut Association of REALTORS in partnership with the Rhode Island Association of REALTORS® is bringing the Commercial & Investment Real Estate Certification Program to CT & RI REALTORS®. This comprehensive program created and taught by author Ed Smith, teaches the foundations needed to provide commercial & investment real estate brokerage services. This three-day program consists of 24 hours of instruction and CE. Attendees will receive a certificate of completion and will be recognized as “Commercial & Investment Real Estate Certified” (CIREC).
In This Program You Will Learn:
• What buyers and tenants expect you to know about various property types
• How to do financial analysis and how investors compare opportunities
• The tax ramifications of selling property and the benefit of 1031 exchanges
• All about commercial leases, Requests for Proposal, Letters of Intent
• Tenant and Buyer Representation
• Discrimination issues and laws, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act
• Green concepts and rating systems
• To understand personalities and generational traits
• Negotiating concepts and tactics
Seating is limited and on a first come, first serve basis. Lunch will be provided for each class, please notify ECAR/RIAR about any dietary restrictions prior to class.
Cancellations MUST be made 48 hours in advance of class #1.
COST: ECAR/RIAR Members All Others
Early (ends 10/14) $279.00 $319.00
Standard (ends 11/7) $299.00 $339.00
Late/Walk-In $315.00 $355.00