Expand Your Business and Horizons
Cultivating Multicultural Relationships is Good for Business
REALTORS® know the importance of adapting and remaining relevant in today’s marketplace. By developing a business practice rooted in inclusion and equality, you can help buyers of all cultural backgrounds achieve the dream of homeownership.
The At Home With Diversity® (AHWD) certification course teaches you how to work effectively with diverse populations so you can build business success in today’s multicultural real estate market.
Date: April 21st, 2021
Time: 9 am - 5 pm (includes breaks and an hour for lunch)
Delivered Live Stream
Cost: $79 (This is a certification course and is not eligible for the RE Class Pass discount.)
Instructor: Neal Oates
Upon completion, students are eligible for the AHWD certification and 7 hours CEUs for Florida licensees.
Please allow (4) weeks for processing and receipt of letter of completion. After credits have been processed, students will receive instructions from NAR on how to obtain the certification. There is a one-time application fee of $75 which has now been reduced to $40. However, the discount is only available through May 31st. So, be sure to apply as soon as you receive instructions from NAR.
Requirements for participating in a virtual class:
- The device used to attend must have a video webcam, microphone, and speakers.
- The webcam must be enabled so that attendance can be monitored. If the device being used doesn’t have a webcam, a second device may be used such as a cell phone.
- Students are expected to attend the entire class session (except during breaks) just as if the student were sitting in a classroom.
- Please save phone calls and conversations with other people for breaks just like in an in person class.
- To be admitted to class devices should display the first and last name of student.
The link for the course and course material will be emailed to registrants two days prior to class.
Cancellation/Refund Policy - Cancellations must be made in writing no later than 5pm on April 13th to Teresa Layne at email@example.com to receive a full refund. Any cancellations received after April 13th will not be refunded.
Minimum Attendance - a minimum of 18 students needs to be registered by April 16th. If the minimum number of attendees is not met, a full refund will be made to those registered. GACAR will notify anyone registered if the class can't be held due to lack of participation.