When it comes to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI), is your organization walking the walk or just talking the talk? Join the Northside Funders Group in walking through their Racial Equity Toolkit to learn more about identifying and understanding the values and cultures of communities served by your foundation how to advocate internally for DEI policies.
- Explore the journey NFG members have taken to increase racial equity by addressing internal foundation practices and policies.
- Understand why racial equity is imperative, what it means, and how policies (past & present) impact it
- Analyze opportunities to mitigate power dynamics in philanthropy and promote accountability to the community
- Embrace the power of personal agency in transforming foundations into true racial equity champions
- Tony Tolliver, Workforce Innovation Director, Center for Economic Inclusion & Northside Funders Group
North Regional Library
1315 Lowry Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55411