Read the WSR Article Here
With continuous advances in technology, a multi-generational workforce, and the emergence of project-based work environments, the business landscape is rapidly changing. But despite these constant changes, people remain every organization's greatest competitive advantage. So how can you ensure you’re maximizing employees’ potential today, tomorrow and well into the future?
Join Anita Bowness, Principal Product Manager, Customer Success of Saba Software to learn:
- Why traditional approaches to performance management are missing the mark
- How you can future-proof your performance management strategy to keep pace with the ever-changing world of work
- How technology can help you successfully transform your performance management processes
Three key learning objectives:
- Why traditional approaches to performance management are failing to deliver their intended results
- How HR and talent leaders can make this shift to ongoing performance management
- What role can technology play in helping you successfully transform your performance management processes
This session been approved for 1.0 recertification credit hour toward HRIP (Human Resource Information Professional) recertification.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
IHRIM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.