Virtual 2020 Mid-Year Seminar program highlights are expected to include in-depth topics on issues facing municipal attorneys.
The Mid-Year Seminar will have two programming tracks:
Additional events at the Mid-Year Seminar include (you must register for these events to attend):
- Welcome Reception/Virtual Cocktail Hour - Participate in a virtual networking opportunity and have a drink (bring your own) with your colleagues from around the country. You will be assigned a group based on population size.
- State/Province Brunch- The State/Province Brunch is an intimate event that will allow participants to join their colleagues form their state and neighboring states/provinces for a networking breakfast.
- WONK Brunch - The brunch will be organized by “Topic” and you can enjoy your breakfast together with your colleagues.
- Hot Topics with Vendors - Sign up for a lunch (or breakfast depending on your time zone) based on subject matter and sit down with your colleagues and an exhibitor of your choice to discuss a particular product or legal service relevant to the practice of municipal law. Attendees will participate in a virtual networking opportunity.
- Amicus Awards - Join us in honoring our amicus award recipients during this awards ceremony.