Recordings from the October 2017 ISSTD Baltimore Regional Conference at Sheppard Pratt featuring Bethany Brand, Richard Chefetz, Ruth Lanius, Richard Loewenstein, Frank Putnam, and Kathy Steele are now available for purchase.
- Session 1: Are Patients Getting More Stable? Updates for the Treatment of Patients with Dissociative Disorders (TOP DD) Network Study (Bethany Brand, PhD)
- Session 2: The Psychodynamics of Self-States with Robust Dissociative Processes: How Self-Protect Can Become Self-Imprisonment (Richard Chefetz, MD)
- Session 3: A Sickness of the Soul: Understanding and Treating Chronic Shame (Kathy Steele, MN, CS, APRN)
- A Post-Lunch Conversation with Frank Putnam
- Session 4: Rational and Irrational Psychopharmacology for Complex Trauma and Dissociative Disorders (Richard Loewenstein, MD)
- Session 5: Trauma and Altered States of Consciousness: Toward a Rebirth of the Self (Ruth Lanius, MD, PhD)
This package includes assess to all six presentations as well as handouts for each presentation.
Please Note: CE/CME credits are NOT available for these recordings.