ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!
ONSITE REGISTRATION IS STILL AVAILABLE! CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM ANNOUNCEMENT
The maaps 34th Annual Conference offers the largest full-day conference in New England dedicated to meeting the multidisciplinary professional development needs of both private and public special education school staff. These staff include but are not limited to administrators, educators, clinicians, direct care staff, chief financial and operation officers.
During the day you will have the opportunity to
learn about evidence based and emerging best practices
innovative practices from dozens of regional and national specialists in the field of special education
network with colleagues (800+), and
celebrate with the Teacher of the Year and the Direct Care Staff of the Year award winners.
Don’t miss the opportunity to:
Earn up to five Professional Development Points (PDPs)
Receive Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) and the Massachusetts Mental Health Counselor Association (MaMHCA)
Offer staff professional development with FY2012 Fund Code 249 monies to offset registration costs
Conference at a glance
- 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM Registration in All Star Bar & Coffee and Pastry in Vendor Areas
- 8:30 AM - 10:10 AM Workshop Session “A”
- 10:10 AM - 10:40 AM Coffee Break in Vendor Areas
- 10:40 AM - 12:20 PM Workshop Session “B” & Executive Director Networking in Vendor Areas
- 12:20 PM - 12:35 PM Networking in Vendor Areas
- 12:35 PM - 1:35 PM Luncheon, Recognition of Sponsors and Awards Ceremony
- 1:35 PM - 1:50 PM Networking in Vendor Areas
- 1:50 PM - 3:30 PM Workshop Session “C”
Early Registrations Fees
Non Member: $195
Late Registration Fees (after 4/15/2012)
Non Member: $210
Marketing opportunities available at event
If you are interested in any of the options above you can use the links or download, complete and send maaps an advertiser, exhibitor or sponsor contract - DOWNLOAD CONTRACT HERE.
DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE SUMMIT ON LEADERSHIP ON MAY 3, 2012: CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION