NOTE: This event occurred June 8-10th, 2018
Attendees: Missed something from a lecture that you would like to reference again?
Dropbox Folder Link
(Note: You will need a password to access this Dropbox folder. Please refer to emails sent prior to the event or call the MOA at 207-623-1101 for the password)
The deadline to return CME forms is July 10, 2018.
MOA Annual Convention 2018 Highlights:
Thank you to all of our Attendees, Speakers, Sponsors, Exhibitors and Guests for a great weekend!
More than 225 registered attendees, speakers and guests were present for the Maine Osteopathic Association’s 2018 Annual Convention held at the Samoset Resort last weekend (June 8-10th). This year’s theme was: Relax. Re-energize. Reconnect! Special events such as the Opening Reception Lobster Dinner on Friday Evening (sponsored by UNE COM), the President’s Awards Luncheon on Saturday (sponsored by Medical Mutual Insurance Company of Maine), Annual MOA 5k Fun Run, Morning Yoga, Camp MOA for Kids, and a new ME ACOFP Chapter New Family Physicians Mixer rounded out the weekend in the spirit of relaxation, education family fun, and collegial camaraderie.
We would like to thank our generous Exhibitors and Sponsors for supporting this event. In addition, we would like to thank our speakers for sharing their knowledge and time with attendees.
Attendees: Please stay tuned for a link to a post-conference outcomes survey. By completing this survey, you have the opportunity to earn up to 2 additional AOA CAtegory 1-A credits.
*Please Complete Our Outcomes Survey*
You may earn an extra 1 or 2 AOA Category 1-A credits by completing a very brief (11 questions) post-conference outcomes survey for the MOA’s 107th Annual Convention held June 8-10th in Rockport, ME.
The AOA Division of CME provides for DO’s to earn Category 1-A CME credits for post-conference outcomes assessment. The ratio of available credit is 1:10 (i.e. you can earn 1 additional credit for every 10 eligible credits you earned at the 20.25-credit live meeting in June.
If you earned 1-19 credits at the MOA Annual Convention you are eligible for 1 outcomes-assessment credit. If you earned 20-20.25 credits at the convention, then you are eligible to earn 2 outcome-assessment credits for completion of this survey.
This survey will remain open until July 10, 2018. Your CME credit will be reported by the MOA directly to the AOA Division of CME upon closure of this survey.
Click here to complete the survey:
The Outcomes Assessment includes three parts:
* General Outcome Assessment of Conference Participation on Practice Behavior (4 questions)
* Post-Test on Specific CME Content (10 questions drawn from presentations)
* Suggestions for future conference topics and speakers (1 question)
Results of this assessment will be used by the MOA for planning purposes. Your individual respondent data will remain confidential and will not be reported or released.
You must provide contact information below for the purposes of registering your CME credits with the AOA Division of CME.
Thank you for your participation! Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
MOA Director of Operations
Phone: (207) 623-1101
A Few Reminders:
Missed something from a lecture that you would like to reference again? As is our custom, the Program Committee is continuing its “green” theme and will not be printing lecture slides and hand out materials. Because of copyright liability issues, we are including a link to a password protected file where you can access these presentations at your convenience.
PowerPoints and other information can be found digitally here:
The password is “MOArelax2018”.
Please remember to mail/fax or email in the following forms:
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) Attestation Reporting Form: VERY Important! This form was in your registration packet and can be found digitally via the Dropbox link above. Please check off the lectures you attended, count up total credits and sign the form to get your AOA category 1-A credits reported. Must be completed and returned by July 10, 2018.
- Program Evaluation Form: We want your feedback! In your registration packet you received a 2 page survey which you can use to review your experience at this year's convention. Please leave your comments about speakers, food, and more. Lost your form? There is a digital version of this form that can be accessed via the DropBox link above.
- Pre/Post Tests: If you completed the yellow "pre" test and the green "post" test, please fax, email, or mail them in!
- Did you attend Friday's Breakfast Lecture on HPV Vaccinations? Please complete this follow up survey! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C56SYGM
Address for Mail: PO Box 315, Manchester, ME 04351
Call 207-623-1101 with any questions
Thank you for attending. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Save the Date:
MOA's Midwinter Symposium will be held
February 8-10th, 2019
at the Holiday Inn by the Bay