Join the MOA!
Join Maine’s ONLY association dedicated to
The Maine Osteopathic Association was created in 1912 to promote and preserve the practice of osteopathic medicine in Maine. We are Maine’s only association dedicated to representing D.O.s!
Membership Benefits include:
· Find Your Home: Join our Maine DO Family!
· You support your patients, we support YOU! Call us anytime with questions about licensing, certification, CME, running your practice and more!
-Access to FREE coding/ billing and practice management support
-Patient Referrals through the on-line “Find a DO” Directory
· Be in the Know: Timely information through Weekly E-Newsletters delivered to your inbox
· Have Your Voice Heard: Legislative advocacy representing D.O.s at the state and national level
· Keep Learning. Keep Growing.:
-Discounted Continuing Medical Education at our 2 Annual Events:
-Midwinter Symposium (held in February 8-10th, 2019 at the Holiday Inn by the Bay in
-Annual Convention (held June 7-9th, 2019 at the Samoset Resort in Rockport, ME)
-Access to online, on-demand content for osteopathic CME credit
-Ability to attend other osteopathic CME events hosted by other state affiliates at MEMBER RATES
· Save Money: Group discounts on many preferred vendor businesses like medial liability insurance, dental insurance, financial planning, and MORE!
· Professional Development: Opportunities to build leadership skills by serving on our committees, Board of Directors or as a delegate to the AOA House of Delegates
· Give Back: Support and connect with osteopathic medical students, residents and interns
· And much, much more!
Join the MOA Today: DO it for YOU!
2018-2019 MOA Membership Application
Click Here to Download a Membership Brochure