Maine Osteopathic Association Preferred
Business Partner Program
The Maine Osteopathic Association is Maine’s premier osteopathic medical association, representing over 400 osteopathic physicians in Maine. The MOA’s Preferred Business Partner Program offers businesses and organizations a unique opportunity to market their products and services to a select group of physicians. The MOA advocates for physician practice rights and quality health care to the people of Maine as well as provides necessary continued medical education.
Why become a MOA Preferred Business Partner?
Expand Number of Customers
· Partners improve their chances of increasing sales and market share through the Maine Osteopathic Association’s endorsement and marketing to high net worth members.
Access to Increased Exposure and Advertising
· Partners have special opportunities to participate in MOA educational conferences with preferred access to key decision makers at the organizational level as well as in the individual physician practices.
· MOA staff work with partner representatives to develop a marketing plan, highlighting the benefits of the product/service and the new partnership.
How do you become a MOA Preferred Business Partner?
· Complete Preferred Business Partner application.
· Endorsement or referral by MOA member or staff is helpful but not necessary.
· Offer discounted pricing and/or added benefits to MOA members.
· Assure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Types of Business Partner Relationships
The MOA has developed relationships and agreements with a variety of vendors for our members to access. Organizations partner with the MOA in multiple ways. Some organizations or vendors are selected because they provide a service or product that strategically benefits the association and its members (for example malpractice insurance or discounted office supplies). Other vendors or businesses are recognized leaders in their fields and have been identified as offering quality products that fit the needs of our members (Rx pads, transcription services, office technology, travel services, etc). For more information on the MOA Preferred Business Partner Program and for an application.
Finally, some businesses and organizations are strategic organizational partners of the Maine Osteopathic Association, and beyond membership in the Preferred Business Partner Program, they also contribute to the association financially by supporting our educational foundation, charity golf tournament, and other events. For more information about these opportunities, please call Angela Westhoff, MOA Executive Director at 207-623-1101.