Sunday, June 9, 2019
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
This course will provide instruction on the use of Match*Pro linkage software developed by IMS, Inc. Attendees will learn about basic linkage concepts, receive instruction on Match*Pro software functionality, and have the opportunity to perform test linkages and explore the system capabilities.
- Ensure shared understanding of basic linkage concepts
- Provide instructional overview of Match*Pro functionality
- Give attendees hands-on experience working with test data
- Increase knowledge of and familiarity with Match*Pro
Attendees should bring a laptop with Match*Pro loaded in advance. Familiarity with linkage software and linkage processes is beneficial, but not required.
A background on linkage concepts followed by description of Match*Pro system functionality, including blocking parameters, matching criteria, filtering results, match review process, report capabilities, creating output files, etc.
- Castine Clerkin, MS, CTR, Program Manager of Virtual Pooled Registry, NAACCR