NAGC 2017 Leadership & Advocacy Conference
Sunday, March 12 - Tuesday, March 14, 2017
The Liaison Capitol Hill
415 New Jersey Avenue NW | Washington DC
Join your fellow leaders of state gifted education associations to:
- Discuss concerns in gifted education
- Share solutions to common challenges faced by state and local associations
- Receive updates on state and federal legislative activity
- Learn advocacy techniques
- Visit the offices of your Congressional representatives
Who should attend?
- State association presidents
- State association legislative chairs (or those responsible for legislative policy)
- State association executive directors
- Gifted advocates
The conference begins with an opening session on Sunday, March 12, 2017.
The conference concludes with Capitol Hill visits on Tuesday, March 14th.
Let us hear from you -- this is your Conference!
Please let us know by January 14, 2017, what you’d like to see
presented, reviewed, and/or discussed.
Registration is open December 2016 through February 28, 2017.
Agenda will be available in February.
Please note the NAGC block of hotel rooms is available until
Thursday, February 9th
Please contact Bill Knudsen (email@example.com) at the NAGC national office, or call us at 202/785-4268.