NAGC 2021 Leadership & Advocacy Conference
Monday, March 22 - Wednesday, March 24, 2021
View the full agenda for the 2021 Leadership & Advocacy Conference here.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED
NAGC Member Non-member
Registration Fee: $199 Registration Fee: $249
Leadership & Advocacy Conference/NAGC20 On-Demand Access Pass Bundle
Member Fee: $349 Non-member Fee: $549
Join fellow gifted advocates to:
- Be part of a national grassroots movement to support ALL gifted children
- Sharpen your advocacy and policy skills on behalf of gifted children
- Visit with the offices of your Congressional Representative and Senators
- Learn how Federal policies are impacting gifted education
- Fight to protect the Javits gifted education program
- Learn more about our movement's federal, state, and local policy and advocacy work
Who should attend?
- Gifted Advocates
- State Affiliate and NAGC members
Registration provides an all-access pass for live-streamed and social events. NAGC is partnering with experts in organizing and delivering virtual events, so participants can seamlessly connect to the event from the comfort of their homes.
Registering by purchase order? If you would like to register by purchase order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registrants may receive a full refund if requested before February 19, 2021, a $30 administrative fee will be applied to all canceled registrations. There will be no refunds after February 19, 2021.