Shell Wholesale Marketer Membership Information
NASM Marketer Membership Benefits
Your company’s membership with NASM saves you time and money, helping you grow professionally.
- Retailer Contract Packages: NASM’s retailer contracts are patterned after Shell's current incentive and supply agreements. These contracts are provided free of charge to members.
- Shell Wholesale Marketer Agreement Analysis: This document summarizes the major provisions of the Shell Wholesale Marketer Agreement and contains comments by NASM Legal Counsel. This analysis is intended to assist you in understanding your rights, responsibilities and potential liability under the Agreement.
- Legal Consultation: Businesses face legal concerns every day. NASM's legal counsel, Bill Taylor of Taylor & Powell PLLC, provides a free half hour of legal consultation to NASM members on any issues of concern to them. When needed, additional consultation is provided at discounted hourly rates.
- Discounted Equipment, Services & Publications: Many of NASM’s Supplier Associate members offer significant discounts to NASM members for publications, equipment, and other business services.
- Supplier Directory: The NASM Supplier Associate Directory on www.nasmonline.com serves as a quick reference to aid you in selecting companies from which to purchase petroleum marketing and c-store equipment, supplies and services.
NASM maintains an ongoing dialogue with Shell representatives to effectively promote the interestsof Shell marketers on legal and policy matters. In addition, NASM monitors legislative and regulatory issues, together with litigation, of concern to the petroleum industry. If a matter of interest arises, NASM's members are notified via email. NASM is also involved with numerous industry coalitions that work to safeguard your business relating to legislative and regulatory initiatives.
- Webinars and Topic Calls: NASM offers periodic one-hour educational webinars. Webinars are conducted by experts in their subject area, and all the webinars are archived later playback. New in 2018, NASM is instituting bi-monthly topics calls to address hot-button issues in the industry.
COMMUNICATIONS & NETWORKING
- e-Newsletter: @NASM provides updates on industry and Shell-specific issues, covers business related issues, and offers ideas on how to save money and grow your business. It also includes news and updates of Marketer and Supplier Associate members.
- Legal Bulletins: NASM issues legal bulletins with explanations, advice, and updates on legal matters that may affect Shell marketers and on litigation that may have industry-wide ramifications.
- Membership Directory: NASM’s website, www.nasmonline.com, has a searchable members-only directory of both marketer and associate members.
- Meetings and Events: In 2018 NASM will once again be hosting a conference and industry summit. Working with key Shell staff, we provide timely content tailored to the NASM member. Relationships are priority number one at NASM’s conference. Attendees develop business ties that will bear fruit well into the future.
- NASM Engagement: NASM’s marketer members form the foundation of our association. In 2018, look for increasing opportunities to contribute to your association through committee participation, content development, and industry outreach!
- Social Networking: Follow the latest industry news and NASM updates on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Click here to download a membership application.