Dear NFDMA Family & Friends:
Greetings! The Annual Board of Directors Meeting and Administrative & Finance Meeting is scheduled for October 24-26, 2020 at the Crown Plaza Atlanta Airport. Enclosed in this packet are your registration materials, including the tentative agenda and a listing of special events.
The following sessions will take place during this meeting:
· Orientation for New Officers, Committee Chairs and Current Officers
· Committees will meet with their committee members to plan their strategies for 2021 and receive directions from the national president
· Committees will have a chance to submit budget requests for 2021
· Review of the 2020 annual convention budget
· Establishment of the 2021 operating budget
· Exploration of new partnerships and fundraisers for NFDMA
Special arrangements for reduced air transportation fares have been made with Delta Airlines, along with special rates for car rentals through AVIS.
If you have questions, or need additional information, please contact the National Headquarters at 770-969-0064 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta for the Annual Board of Directors and Administrative & Finance Meeting!
The Staff of the National Headquarters