POST A JOB
VIEW CURRENT JOB POSTINGS
OPRA Individual Members may post 5-line job notices at no cost! This includes job title, department, salary, deadline, and contact information.
TO SUBMIT A FREE JOB POSTING, CLICK HERE!
Job postings that include descriptions, qualifications, etc. for prospective employees can be posted by members for $50.00 per ad and $90 for non-members.
Ads for the website can be posted at any time. OPRA Administration will review all submissions and post once approved for publication.
All jobs will automatically be removed from this website on the date originally scheduled for the closing date. To have a post removed before the deadline, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT A FULL JOB POSTING!
Director Recruitment Service
In an effort to provide additional services to our members, OPRA can perform a Director Recruitment Service for interested agencies. The scope of services can be adapted to the agency's needs. Listed below is the full scope of services.
OPRA Scope of Services
- Interview the Agency to achieve clarity and consensus concerning the specific nature of duties, responsibilities and expectations of the director reflecting both current and long range organizational goals relating to the position.
- Develop a job description, job announcement and draft employment contract based upon the Agency interview.
- Place announcements in appropriate state and national professional publications to provide maximum exposure of the position and to ensure that an open recruitment process occurs.
- Conduct an extensive independent professional search and recruitment effort, utilizing a national network, seeking qualified candidates who may not otherwise have an interest in the position.
- Prepare a template for scoring applications based upon the Board's vision of the ideal candidate.
- Prepare interview questions and procedures for use by the Agency Interview Team, developing a process which will ensure that the same questions are asked of each candidate and that each interview is thoroughly and consistently evaluated.
- Lead the interview process and recommend the top three candidates to the Agency.
- Discuss with the Interview Team their recommended candidate. The final decision of the candidate is determined by the Interview Team.
- Perform reference check on selected candidate.
- Prepare and negotiate employment contract for selected candidate.
- Inform applicants of the final selection.
OPRA will provide the services outlined above for a negotiable fee of $8,000-$10,000, plus reimbursement for expenses related directly to the recruitment process, such as travel, teleconference communications, postage, overnight stay, printing etc., not to exceed $1000 without specific agency approval.
The professional service fee is payable 50% upon execution of an agreement for said services and 50% upon final selection. Reimbursable expenses will be billed and indicated separately and included in the final bill.
Should an agency desire additional services or fewer services, OPRA will gladly adapt a proposal to the need of the Agency. The hourly rate is $50. Contact Executive Director, Woody Woodward, email@example.com, to contract such services.