Join the population research community in Austin this Spring at PAA 2019! There's no better opportunity for you hear and share the latest in demography and population research. Check out the schedule-at-glance and exhibitors and sponsors. And, if you haven't already, make your hotel reservations today!
Important Info To Know Before You Register:
- If you have been selected to present this year, you must be registered by January 14, 2019.
- You can join PAA or renew your membership with your registration. Select the appropriate registration bundle based on your member type.
- Student: Currently enrolled, full-time student.
- Early-Career: Those who have obtained their degree within the last 10 years.
- Regular: Those who obtained their degree more than 10 years ago.
- Reserve Your Program Book: To reduce waste and improve planning, please reserve a copy of the PAA 2019 Annual Meeting Program book. There is no additional cost to do so.
- To access the student rate, your INDIVIDUAL TYPE in your profile must be STUDENT. Learn how to update your profile.
Registration rate deadline and cancelation information is available by clicking the REGISTRATION button above.
In addition to registering for the meeting, you can register for the following workshops and events:
- Social Science Genetics and Genodemography Workshop
- IPUMS Time Use Data for Studying Health and Well-Being
- Spatial Data Integration in Population Environment Research
- Core Principles of Data Visualization
- Add Health: Design, Data, Access, and Effective Use
- Navigating Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing Study Data & Metadata
Mentoring & Networking
- Morning Yoga (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- Welcome Mixer
- Career Mentoring Lunch
- Hispanic Research Mentoring Breakfast
- Early Career Speed Networking Reception
- Applied Demography Breakfast