Join the population research community in DC! There's no better opportunity for you hear and share the latest in demography and population research. Check out the schedule-at-glance and exhibitors and sponsors. And, if you haven't already, make your hotel reservations today!
READ THIS BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- If you are presenting in any capacity, you must be registered by January 27, 2020.
- You must agree to abide by PAA's Anti-Harassment Policy to register.
- To access the STUDENT RATE, your INDIVIDUAL TYPE in your profile must be STUDENT.
- Reserve Your Printed Program: To reduce waste, please reserve a copy of the PAA 2020 Annual Meeting Program book. There is no additional cost to do so. If you do not reserve a copy, you will be allowed to pick up any leftover books on Saturday AM.
- Registration rate deadline and cancelation information is available by clicking the REGISTRATION button above.
You can join PAA or renew your membership with your registration. (View bundle rate breakdown) Select the appropriate registration bundle based on your member type.
- Student: Currently enrolled, full-time student.
- Early-Career: Those who have obtained their most recentdegree within the last 10 years.
- Regular: Those who obtained their degree more than 10 years ago.
If you have any questions, contact us before you register - firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-565-6710.