Nutrition Educators: Making Behavior Change Happen
PA NEN & PA SNAP-Ed Joint Conference
Pocono Manor, PA
April 30 - May 1, 2018
About the Conference
Join PA NEN and PA SNAP-Ed for this groundbreaking, joint conference featuring well-known food and nutrition experts and professionals, who work with low-income populations. We will utilize the proven, highly effective intervention settings (Learn, Eat, Live, Work, Shop, and Play) and explore best-practices to positively impact the behavior change(s) of low income Pennsylvanians.
You will have many opportunities to learn, network, and have fun with your colleagues while collaborating on ways to put these concepts into action.
- Inform and update participants about current nutrition issues related to food access, dietary intake, and nutritional status of low-income Pennsylvanians.
- Engage participants in interactive learning opportunities to explore effective nutrition education strategies.
- Share best practices for implementing effective programs that incorporate policy, environmental, or systematic change.
Who Should Attend?
Includes but is not limited to: Nutrition Educators, WIC Nutritionists, Nutritionists, Dietitians, Health Professionals and Paraprofessionals, Early Childhood Educators, Anti-Hunger Advocates, School Food Service Directors, Public Health Advocates as well as those concerned with food access issues and the nutrition issues affecting low income Pennsylvanians.
A $50 administrative fee will be assessed for all cancelations received before April 1, 2018. There will be no refunds or credits for cancelations received after April 1, 2018. Substitutions are accepted.
Continuing Education Credits
PA NEN has applied for Continuing Education Credits from:
- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (CDR) - Pending
- The American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences - Pending
Event Type:Annual Conference
|Early registration ends on Jan 31, 2018.|
Regular registration starts on Feb 01, 2018 and ends on Mar 31, 2018.
Late registration starts on Apr 01, 2018.
| Student Fee (Email Copy of Student ID email@example.com)|
|Member Fee: ||$55.00||$55.00||$80.00 |
|Non-Member Fee: ||$55.00||$55.00||$80.00|
| Entire Conference|
|Member Fee: ||$155.00||$155.00||$180.00 |
|Non-Member Fee: ||$180.00||$180.00||$205.00|
| Tuesday, May 1 (One Day Fee)|
|Member Fee: ||$95.00||$95.00||$120.00 |
|Non-Member Fee: ||$120.00||$120.00||$145.00|
| Monday, April 30 (One Day Fee)|
|Member Fee: ||$75.00||$75.00||$100.00 |
|Non-Member Fee: ||$100.00||$100.00||$125.00|