8-session course schedule:
Every week starting February 26, you’ll get access to a new training video of about 2 hours each, plus detailed handouts and resource materials. Because this is an on-demand program, once a session has been released, you and your team can watch at any time, on your own schedule.
Here’s the agenda:
Part A. Starting Right Where You Are – Right Now (Session 1, released February 26)
The first week is all about meeting you right where you are – wherever you’re starting out - and getting you ramped up and ready for the journey ahead.
- You’ll start by “packing your travel bag” – getting you grounded in the powerful concepts and paradigms you’ll be exploring – the very big big-picture thinking at the heart of “The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint.”
- Next, you’ll get your first look at the framework you’ll be working with. You’ll take a high flyover of our “Blueprint” territory and start exploring the key tools, processes, and ideas that will support you on your journey.
Part B: Your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint, Unpacked (Sessions 2-7)
For the next six weeks you’ll be taking a deep dive, one at a time, into each of the key sections of your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint. Working with the framework laid out in Part A, you’ll work with checklists, planning tools, formulas, and fill-in-the-blanks templates that guide you step by step through exactly how to shape the details that bring your project to life and create a clear, compelling proposal. Remember, once a session has been released you can watch it any time, on your own schedule.
- Session 2: The Issue, Need, or Opportunity (released March 5)
- Session 3: Impact Outcomes (released March 12)
- Session 4: Work Plan/Partnership (released March 19)
- Session 5: Evaluation (released March 26)
- Session 6: The Proposal Budget (released April 2)
- Session 7: The Summary/The Credibility Statement (released April 9)
Part C: Turning Your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint . . . into an A+ Proposal (Session 8, released April 16)
This final session covers how to transform your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint into an A+ proposal that matches the requirements of any given funder. You’ll cover the elements of good writing; what to think about when making formatting decisions; how to “read” an RFP; things to think about when working with an online proposal submission; and much more.
Enroll today - registration is through Grants Magic U!