PEER2PEER: RETAILER MONTHLY CALL
Friday, March 16,2012
1:30pm - 2:30pm (Central Time)
Who’s been there? Who’s done that? What worked? What didn’t? When it comes to business, we learn best by learning from others, which is why PRSM’s Peer2Peer program is one of the best, most anticipated member benefits.
This monthly conference call allows retailers to discuss pressing issues, best practices and more in a moderator-led forum. Offering fast, effective conversation, Peer2Peer phone calls create a professional community in which you can learn, grow, and succeed.
How it works:
- Open exclusively to PRSM Retailer members.
- Calls will take place on a predetermined day each month (Third Friday, 1:30 pm Central).
- One topic from the best-practices guidebook or a pressing issue will be discussed during each call.
- Depending on the topic and number of participants, calls will last 30 minutes to one hour.
- Topics not permitted during these calls include any information regarding vendor prices or fees charged or paid, in addition to terms or conditions of sales.
Kip Eads, CAE, Director of Learning Experiences and Certification, PRSM Association
Kip Eads, CAE joined the PRSM Association in 2010 as the Director of Learning Experiences and Certification... Click on Speakers (tab) to read more.
Joshua D Witte, RFMP, Director, Industry Programs, PRSM Association
Joshua Witte came to PRSM in November 2011 to assume the role of Director of Industry Programs, a new position with the Association. In this role, Joshua is responsible for development and implementation of the tools and resources used by the membership... Click on Speakers (tab) to read more.
For more information or to participate in the next Peer2Peer call, you may contact the Education Department by email or at 866.963.1895 or 972.231.9810.