Adobe for Education Professional Development Series - Webinar - Session Seven
September 20, 2022
1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
The Adobe for Education workshops are creative, engaging, and interactive professional development events for librarians and teachers looking to learn how to supercharge their young people’s and students’ digital creativity, communication, and digital literacy skills.
In this webinar:
Everyone’s life is touched by the worldwide web, and understanding how to create and publish your own web content opens up whole new worlds of opportunities and possibilities, whether setting up an online shop or just putting your digital resume out there.
In this workshop, learn how to begin creating exciting, modern looking websites and get them onto the
internet. You’ll discover how to set sites up and choose appropriate layouts, as well as how to insert text, links, images and video to make your sites sing. We’ll show you a range of uses, website trends and conventions, and how to tackle basic HTML and CSS.
This webinar is part of an Adobe 8-week training series taking place every Tuesday starting August 9, 2022 and ending September 27th.
In this series of workshops offered by Edge Gain, an Adobe professional development official training partner, participants will have the opportunity to gain practical advice and hands-on practice and guidance on how creative pedagogy can transform library programs and services.
- Session 1 - Adobe Education & Creative Cloud overview. Getting the most from your CC subscription. (August 9)
- Session 2. - Adobe Illustrator (August 16)
- Session 3 - Adobe Premiere Pro (August 23)
- Session 4 - Adobe InDesign (August 30)
- Session 5 - Adobe After Effects (September 6)
- Session 6 - Adobe Animate (September 13)
- Session 7 - Adobe Dreamweaver (September 20)
- Session 8 - Adobe Photoshop (September 27)
This professional development series will:
● Inspire librarians & teachers with tried and tested projects to ensure success in your library or classroom
● Give librarians & teachers practical hands-on opportunities to develop their digital creativity
● Reveal the secrets of teaching Adobe’s creative apps and equip teachers with practical lesson ideas
● Help prepare young people and students for the challenge of an increasingly digital landscape in school, college and the workplace
Registration closes September 16, 2022