Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe for Education Professional Development Series - Webinar - Session Three
August 23, 2022
1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
The Adobe for Education workshops are creative, engaging, and interactive professional development events for librarians and teachers looking to learn how to supercharge their young people’s and students’ digital creativity, communication, and digital literacy skills.
In this training:
Build the knowledge, skills and ideas you need to create inspiring and engaging videos with Adobe Premiere
Pro, the industry-standard application for video editing and production.
Learn the principles and secrets of creative video production so your patrons can gain valuable storytelling
skills and communicate more their ideas more effectively. From ‘rough cutting’ your footage to creating titles,
motion graphics and special effects, you’ll have all the tools at your disposal to make videos that look
professional and feel compelling.
This training is part of an Adobe 8-week series taking place every Tuesday starting August 9, 2022 and ending September 27th. Registrants will receive an instructional video one to two days prior to the live session where attendees will have the opportunity to work with professionals on the weekly topic.
In this series of workshops offered by Edge Gain, an Adobe professional development official training partner, participants will have the opportunity to gain practical advice and hands-on practice and guidance on how creative pedagogy can transform library programs and services.
- Session 1 - Adobe Education & Creative Cloud overview. Getting the most from your CC subscription. (August 9)
- Session 2. - Adobe Illustrator (August 16)
- Session 3 - Adobe Premiere Pro (August 23)
- Session 4 - Adobe InDesign (August 30)
- Session 5 - Adobe After Effects (September 6)
- Session 6 - Adobe Animate (September 13)
- Session 7 - Adobe Dreamweaver (September 20)
- Session 8 - Adobe Photoshop (September 27)
This professional development series will:
● Inspire librarians & teachers with tried and tested projects to ensure success in your library or classroom
● Give librarians & teachers practical hands-on opportunities to develop their digital creativity
● Reveal the secrets of teaching Adobe’s creative apps and equip teachers with practical lesson ideas
● Help prepare young people and students for the challenge of an increasingly digital landscape in school, college and the workplace
Registration closes August 19, 2022