Adobe for Education Professional Development Series - Webinar - Session Two
August 16, 2022
1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
The Adobe for Education workshops are creative, engaging, and interactive professional development events for librarians and teachers looking to learn how to supercharge their young people’s and students’ digital creativity, communication, and digital literacy skills.
In this webinar:
Build the essential knowledge, skills and ideas you need to effectively introduce your patrons to graphic design
using Adobe Illustrator. one of the world’s best and most recognisable vector based graphic design platforms
for creating logos, icons, book illustrations, product packaging, billboards and more.
You’ll learn how to create amazing designs using inspiring, ready-made activities and resources. You’ll feel moreconfident too, learning the secrets of key concepts and workflows. This session provides you with all you needto gain valuable design skills, and help your patrons develop vital communication, employability and visualization skills applicable to any industry.
This webinar is part of an Adobe 8-week training series taking place every Tuesday starting August 9, 2022 and ending September 27th.
In this series of workshops offered by Edge Gain, an Adobe professional development official training partner, participants will have the opportunity to gain practical advice and hands-on practice and guidance on how creative pedagogy can transform library programs and services.
- Session 1 - Adobe Education & Creative Cloud overview. Getting the most from your CC subscription. (August 9)
- Session 2. - Adobe Illustrator (August 16)
- Session 3 - Adobe Premiere Pro (August 23)
- Session 4 - Adobe InDesign (August 30)
- Session 5 - Adobe After Effects (September 6)
- Session 6 - Adobe Animate (September 13)
- Session 7 - Adobe Dreamweaver (September 20)
- Session 8 - Adobe Photoshop (September 27)
This professional development series will:
● Inspire librarians & teachers with tried and tested projects to ensure success in your library or classroom
● Give librarians & teachers practical hands-on opportunities to develop their digital creativity
● Reveal the secrets of teaching Adobe’s creative apps and equip teachers with practical lesson ideas
● Help prepare young people and students for the challenge of an increasingly digital landscape in school, college and the workplace
Registration closes August 12, 2022