Presenting SOCAP's Online Course - Live Chat with Customers: How to Do it Right
Register today to learn essential skills to leverage live chat in your customer care and engagement operations.
Join Leslie O’Flahavan for this comprehensive three-part training course on live chat and how to get measurable results.
Course Dates: December 10 and 12, 2014, 2pm – 3:15pm ET, and January 8, 2015, 2pm – 3:15pm ET
Cost: $195 SOCAP Member; $295 non-member
Course description: Customers love chat. Across demographics, they’re using it to connect with companies. Whether your customer care organization is already chatting with customers or you’re planning to launch chat in 2015, you need to know how to do chat right. Enroll in this three-session live webinar online course, and you’ll learn:
- How to develop high-quality chat
- How to choose agents who can chat with customers
- How to measure the quality of your chat communication
- How to tell whether your team is succeeding at chat
During this short course, Leslie will share real-life successes in chat, including a case study with Jockey International. Glean insights from their experiences with chat and enhance your operations.
- Worksheet with 5 Chat Tips (download when you register)
- Access to two one-hour webinars
- Post-course assignment (includes evaluation of chat transcipts)
- Certificate of completion
Register your team
This special offering is perfect for your entire team, including customer service agents, social media managers, and support desk. Add more registrants for just $50 per person.
Visit www.socap.org to learn more and register today.