SOCAP’s highly regarded Customer Care Summit is coming to you! CCS LIVE will be held June 16–18, 2020, from the comfort of your own home.
Attendees of our online event will have an immersive, interactive experience over three ½ days right from their computers. With CCS Live, you will:
- Hear from keynote speaker, Max Brown, from the Institute for Enterprise Excellence (IEX).
- Benefit from live, interactive educational sessions from your peers and industry experts.
- Participate in virtual “coffee breaks” with moderated peer discussions.
- Engage in a virtual exhibit hall full of solution providers.
CCS Live will offer you the opportunity to network with your peers and hear best practices in Data Reporting, Workforce Management and Quality Monitoring from leading organizations such as Danone, Nestle, Caras Training, Reputation Studios and many others. Session topics include:
- Moving From Data Task to Data Intelligence
- Exploring What Data Reporting Looks Like in the COVID Environment
- Developing an Effective Contact Center Quality Strategy
- Leveraging Your Quality Program Through Calibration, Collaboration, and Communication
- Optimizing the Consumer Experience Through Technology and Best Practices (A Healthcare Story)
- Managing a Virtual Workforce
- AI as Part of the Workforce
More program details are coming soon! SOCAP looks forward to connecting and sharing our CCS Live with you in June!
Group discounts available! After your first two full-conference registrations, you can receive 20% off each additional registrant. Contact SOCAP for the registration code to apply to receive your discount.