Apr 20, 2012 9:00am - Apr 20, 2012 12:00pm
Event Type: Board
Category: AQB Meeting
The Next Public Meeting of the Appraiser Qualifications Board
The Hilton Suites
198 East Delaware Place
Chicago, IL 60611
Friday, April 20, 2012
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Adopted Revisions to the Future Real Property Appraiser Qualification Criteria
- Proposed Revisions to the Personal Property Appraiser Qualification Criteria
- Activities of the Course Approval Program
- National Licensing and Certification Examinations
- Undergraduate/Graduate Degree in Real Estate Review Program
Also, as announced separately, a meeting of the State Regulatory Advisory Group (SRAG) is scheduled for Friday, April 20, 2012 from 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. at the Hilton Suites. Additionally, the Association of Appraiser Regulatory Officials (AARO) Conference commences on Saturday, April 21 in the same hotel.
The Appraisal Foundation will no longer provide a block of discounted guest rooms for public meeting attendees. If you are interested in attending the AQB Public Meeting at the Hilton Suites Chicago/Magnificent Mile (198 East Delaware Place, Chicago, IL 60611), please contact the hotel directly at (312) 664-1100 to make your room reservation.
|Early registration ends on Mar 16, 2011.|
Regular registration starts on Mar 17, 2011 and ends on Apr 22, 2012.
Late registration starts on Apr 23, 2012.
All times are 12:00am (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).