Well-attended, well-received, and well-reviewed, Virginia Recreation & Park Society ‘s Annual Conference provides access to a field of leaders and financial decision makers throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia. Your exhibit booth is an easy and affordable way to promote your product, program, or services to a targeted professional audience while supporting the continued development of the field of Parks and Recreation. If the VRPS vision, mission and values are in alignment with yours, we encourage you to become a conference exhibitor.
• Founded in 1953, a 501(c)(6) organization
• Consists of over 1,300 members representing over 120 parks and recreation departments across the Commonwealth of Virginia
• Plays a leading role in state parks and recreation organizations in the nation
• Exists to unite all professionals, students and businesses engaged in the field of parks, recreation and leisure services
• Provides educational and networking opportunities for our members
• Maintains a legislative presence on the local, state and national level to ensure representation of parks, open space, and recreation services
Premium booth (20' x 30'): equipment includes pipe and drape, 8' high backdrops, 3’ high side rails, two draped 6' tables, 2 chairs, and one booth identification sign (7”x44”)
Premium booth (20' x 20'): equipment includes pipe and drape, 8' high backdrops, 3’ high side rails, two draped 6' tables, 2 chairs, and one booth identification sign (7”x44”).
Standard booth (10'x10') 1-49: equipment includes pipe and drape, 8’ high backdrops, 3’ high side rails, one draped 6’ table, 2 chairs, and one booth identification sign (7”x 44”).
* Reminder: Exhibit Hall booth purchase includes entrance for 2 vendor representatives. Additional personnel must purchase Exhibit Hall booth lunch for entrance.
I understand that photographs or videos of me may be taken during the event, that my likeness and/or name may appear in news coverage, publications, and/or publicity regarding the event, that no compensation will be made by the sponsors, and my registration is my consent to these conditions.