Vermont Veterinary Medical Association

Relief Veterinarians

For the most up to date listing, visit our Find A Veterinarian webpage and click the Relief Services button and then the search option.

Small Animal (feline and canine) Relief Veterinarian
Available to all areas of Vermont and New Hampshire.
Licensed and accredited in Vermont and New Hampshire.
References available.
Contact Dr. Tom Corrigan at 802-274-0287 or