The 2018 Midterm Election is shaping up to be one of the more interesting in recent history. With Republicans controlling the House, Senate, and White House, Democrats have a lot to gain, and the American Public is more engaged than ever. Kick off the New Year with a rundown of the U.S. House races to watch from the top experts in Washington.
- John Rogers, Executive Director, NRCC
- Congresswoman Cheri Bustos (D-IL)
- Dan Sena, Executive Director, DCCC
- Congresswoman Mia Love (R-UT)
Moderator: Greg Giroux, Bloomberg Government
- Gain insight into the top races to watch in November
- Learn from two of DC’s Top political experts on their committees’ strategy and expectations for the election
- Identify opportunities for your company, association, or PAC to consider for the midterms
This is event is off the record and closed to the press.
Location: Hall of the States
444 North Capitol St NW,
Washington, DC 20001
Metro: Union Station
Non Member: $40
Event Registration with purchase of Membership (a $70 savings!): $215
Payment & Refund Policy
WGR Registration Fees must be paid in advance and are non-refundable. You may substitute someone else at your membership level for your registration without penalty; however, membership benefits are non-transferable. If your replacement is not in your membership sector, you will be responsible for the difference in fees.
Consent to use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at WGR events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to WGR’s use and distribution of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs and videotapes.
Please make sure your phone number and email address are accurate in your customer profile. In the event we need to contact you on the status of an event, WGR will make every effort to get the information to you via email and phone.