March is WGR's Continuing Your Education Month!
Have you thought about pursuing an advanced degree? Have you started to do the research and been overwhelmed by the acronym jungle of options: MA, JD, MPS, MPP, MPA, CAE?
Join WGR for a panel discussion on continuing your education. Moderated by Jonathan McGee, M.P.S., Senior Marketing Director at The Graduate School of Political Management our panelists from a variety of experienced professionals will discuss their personal and professional journeys as they obtained advanced degrees in their fields. They will cover the benefits and challenges of obtaining a degree while also working, what they wish they had known, and how to navigate graduate school start to finish.
- Charlyn Stanberry, US House of Representatives, JD- Florida International University College of Law, M.P.A.- University of Central Florida, BSBA.- University of Central Florida
- Rachel Feinstein, Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association, MPP - George Mason University
- Casey Denoyer, Ford Motor Company, MPA- The George Washington University
- Katrina Velasquez, Center Road Solutions, JD - The Catholic University of America, M.A. International Politics - American University
- Isabel Villa-Garcia, Global Automakers, MPS - The George Washington University
- Carmen lezzi Mezzera, Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs
Moderator: Jonathan McGee, Senior Marketing Director at The Graduate School of Political Management, MPS - The George Washington University
Please bring a brown bag lunch.
Closest Metro: Foggy Bottom-GWU Station
FREE, WGR members only.
Payment, Replacement & Refund Policy
WGR event registration fees must be paid in advance. If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute, however you are responsible for the difference in fees if the individual is a non-member. The deadline to receive a refund is three (3) business days prior to the event. The request must be received in writing, prior to the deadline.
Consent to use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at WGR events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to WGR’s use and distribution of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs and videotapes.