Date: Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Time: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM (PT)
Now that ICD-10 implementation is completed, it’s time to revitalize your coding productivity metrics and update your tracking and monitoring processes. Learn key productivity indicators for your coding functional area. Discover how implementing tracking and key productivity measures can maximize performance. Make managing productivity a healthy habit, not a headache.
Learn how to:
- Determine production standards
- Recognize pitfalls in setting & monitoring production standards
- Track and trend data collected
- Establish metrics and key indicators for productivity tracking
- Determine common units of services to measure
- Discover how to best utilize production results to support budgeting, staffing and performance initiatives
Who Should Attend
HIM Directors, Assistant HIM Directors, Coding Managers, Coding Directors, Coding Supervisors, Lead Coders; Acute care, inpatient, outpatient and professional fee arena
This program has been approved for 1 continuing education units for use in fulfilling the continuation education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA), American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) and Board of Registered Nursing (BRN).
Domain: Management Development