Tax Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional-Remote is specifically designed for the Real Estate Agent as a businessperson. This training provides Real Estate Professionals with specific key strategies that will save them time, money, and help them work with their tax professionals more efficiently and effectively. By understanding their options throughout the year and having the correct supporting documentation, they will have the necessary tools to solidify their optimized benefits when they meet with their tax professionals. The information we provide arms them with the best business practices regarding the tax-side of their business.
Key Bullet Points of this Seminar:
* LEARN why your accountant cannot "just take" these deductions for you.
* Real-time updates on the new Stimulus Bill.
* HOW to navigate the NEW 20% 199A DEDUCTION designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
* WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think...the great 2020 “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
* HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS-even dental-as a BUSINESS expense! * LEARN how to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend
most of your office time at your practice. More important than ever!
* THE New...and Improved... food and beverage deductions for the Real Estate Professional and the entertainment deductions that survived Tax Reform. Plus, added bonus when you know the rules and you have employees.
After this seminar, you will have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you qualify for thousands of dollars more in deductions.
Friday, January 29th | 10:00AM
Virtual session via Zoom
The meeting link will be emailed to you upon registration