How to Use PAA Online
Need help completing a task on PAA Online? You can find step-by-step instructions in the PAA Online Instruction document. Instructions include how to:
- Create an Account
- Update Your Information
- Join/Renew Your Membership
- View and Print Receipts for Previous Transactions
- Reset Your Password
- Register for Events
- Donate to the PAA Fund
- Pay Demography Submission or Page Fees
- Use the Membership Directory
- If you are joining and registering for the Annual Meeting at the same time, the event price will automatically update to the appropriate fee based on status and type once you have added the registration to the cart.
- If you no longer have access to the email address associated with your account, you can email Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-565-6710 and a staff member will update your account.
- Links to the My Information and My Transaction sections are only available when you are logged in.
- The link to PAA Member Directory is only available to current PAA members who are logged in.