How to Use PAA Online
Need help completing a task on PAA Online? You can find step-by-step instructions in the PAA Online Instruction document. Instructions include how to:
- Create an Account
- Update Your Information
- Join/Renew Your Membership
- View and Print Receipts for Previous Transactions
- Reset Your Password
- Register for Events
- Donate to the PAA Fund
- Pay Demography Submission or Page Fees
- Use the Membership Directory
- If you are joining and registering for #PAA2016 at the same time, the event price will automatically update to the appropriate fee based on status and type once you have added the registration to the cart.
- If you no longer have access to the email address associated with your account, you can email Member Services at email@example.com or call 301-565-6710 and a staff member will update your account.
- Links to the My Information and My Transaction sections are only available when you are logged in.
- The link to PAA Member Directory is only available to current PAA members who are logged in.
- If you renewed your membership between October 1, 2015 and December 31, 2015, your membership record will be updated to reflect this by January 29, 2016.