Board of Trustees of The Appraisal Foundation
The Appraisal Foundation is governed by a Board of Trustees, which is charged with the following:
- providing financial support for the work of the AQB, APB and ASB,
- appointing members to the AQB, APB and the ASB, and
- oversight of the activities of the Foundation Boards & Advisory Councils.
The Board of Trustees is currently composed of 26 individuals, ten of which are At-Large Trustees, elected by the Board itself. Individuals need not be appraisers to serve on the Board of Trustees. The Board of Trustees holds meetings, which are open to the public, in the Spring and Fall of each year.
Each Spring, the Foundation announces the opportunity for interested parties to apply to serve as an At-Large Trustee. Please contact Arika Cole of the Foundation office for more information on becoming an At-Large Trustee.
2014 Board of Trustees
Elizabeth von Habsburg, Chair
Anthony V. (Tony) Aaron, Vice Chair
Adam Johnston, Treasurer
Jane C.H. Jacob, Secretary
Herb Jourdan, Assistant Treasurer
Tom Callahan, Assistant Secretary
Steven G. Elliott, Immediate Past Chair
David Bunton, President
- Board of Trustees, Spring Meeting Summary, May 18, 2013, Savannah, Georgia
- TAF Strategic Plan, Approved November 3, 2012
- The Appraisal Foundation Ethics Codes, approved November 3, 2012
- Current and Past Members of the Board of Trustees
- Chairman's Public Service Award
The Chairman's Public Service Award was established in late 2005 as a way to recognize individuals who have worked with the Foundation to better the profession and who in the process, have gone above and beyond the call of duty.
- Request a Speaker