Regular Member: $3,250 US Sign Up for a Regular Membership Here
University Member: $500 US Sign Up for a Univeristy Membership Here
WRMA is offering new regular members two complimentary passes to any 2018 WRMA Meeting (US and/or EU) when purchasing a regular membership. Simply contact WRMA staff to use your pass.
Maximizing Industry Access and Knowledge
· Access to Weather Derivatives Industry Survey: WRMA contracts a third party to survey the current size of the OTC and CME market using WRMA member data. Results are hosted on the Members Only section of the website.
· Weekly WRMA Industry e-Newsletter: Stay informed on emerging weather risk issues and news.
· WRMA Webinars: From an introduction to the weather market to trends and emerging markets, WRMA’s Webinar series will provide 90 minutes of education to our international network.
· Participation on WRMA Committees: Committees representing the Americas, Europe and Asian members a unique opportunity to converge with other industry leaders to address weather risk issues.
· Discounted Access: Members receive access to the analysis of industry specialists in Environmental Finance and other Risk Publications products at a discounted rate.
Highlighting Member Company Services
· Posting of Member Company Press Releases: WRMA promotes its members by featuring press releases on the website and in the weekly e-newsletter.
· Announce Career Opportunities: The WRMA Job Board is complimentary for members. Whether members have openings at their companies or are looking to bring on candidates or interns, this is the webpage to post availability.
· Reach Potential Customers: WRMA members’ products and services are featured in the online Membership Directory.
Developing Opportunities for Growth
· Global WRMA Meetings: WRMA hosts two to three international meetings throughout the year. Past meetings have been hosted in the US, Europe, Australia and Asia. Meetings cover new developments in the market and are an important occasion to meet the majority of weather market participants in one place. Members receive substantial discounts to attend and participate in the WRMA meetings.
· Access to Networking and Educational Programs: WRMA’s events give WRMA members a forum to contribute their professional knowledge and concerns on industry issues.
· International Symposiums: Member companies have taken the initiative to host Weather Market Symposiums around the world to help promote the value of the weather market.