Create, Connect, Celebrate at #NAGC17
November 9-12, 2017
or Download a registration form.
Connect with nearly 3,000 attendees as we celebrate gifted children and create change through more than 200 learning opportunities to support children from all backgrounds in reaching their personal best and contributing to their communities.
- Choose from more than 200 sessions
- Examine cutting-edge research in the Poster Gallery
- Explore important topics and education strategies at Roundtable Discussions
- Talk with high-profile leaders in the field
- Networking with teachers, parents, researchers, and others from around the world who enhance the growth and development of gifted and talented children
Cancellation Policy: NAGC Convention cancellations must be received at NAGC, in writing, no later than Friday, October 20, 2017. All cancellations, substitutions, and registration changes will be charged a $100 processing fee. Refunds will be issued within 90 days.