PLEASE READ: MEMBERS ONLY LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS
You must be an active member in the Great Lakes Region to log into the members only section of this website. If you are outside the Great Lakes Region and would like to complete an online registration for a Great Lakes Region hosted event, you must submit a request to be temporarily added to the region’s Member Database using the Member Assistance Form. Once you access the form, please follow directions below:
- From Dropdown Box, CONTACT CATEGORY: Select Event Registration Concerns.
- From Dropdown Box, EVENT TYPE: Select Regional Events (Roundup, Cluster, Regional Conference).
- From Dropdown Box, EVENT REGION: Select Region (that is hosting the event you wish to attend).
- Click on the FINISH button to submit your request.
- Please allow at least 2 business days for the database change to occur.
To register for the event, access the region’s Events & News Page and click Register.
You must be financial for the current year and in good standing.
You should have your financial card number ready; your email address must be the same used to access Members Only https://akawebnet.aka1908.net/eweb/
Member Assistance form is located here: https://akawebnet.aka1908.net/akaemailform/contactus.aspx
For active members of the Great Lakes Region to log into the members only section please note the following...
- The "Primary E-mail Address" required below must match the e-mail address on file in the Alpha Kappa Alpha Corporate office database to successfully login.
- The Password required below is your financial card number. Leading zeroes may not be required for a successful login. For example: if your financial card number is 0123, enter 123 as the password.
If you cannot successfully login, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
- You must provide the following information in your email; Email address that is recorded in your profile on the national AKA website; www.aka1908.com; and your financial card number.
- If you are not financially active and would like to reactivate, click here to get information on reactivating your membership.