Katina M. Semien
South Central Regional Director
Welcome to the South Central Region's Online Registration Site!
The only place to purchase South Central merchandise and to register for Undergraduate Round-Up, Cluster Retreat, and Regional Conference!
Please provide the following information below to login:
1. Your e-mail address (login): Your e-mail address must match the e-mail address on file in AKA's Corporate Office database to successfully login.
2. Financial card number (password): Please attempt to use your financial card number as is with no leading zeroes.
3. If you are financially active in another region and plan to attend a South Central event/conference, please submit a request to be temporarily added to our Member Database using the Member Assistance Form. Once you access the form, please follow the directions below:
- From the Dropdown Box Contact Category, Select Event Registration Concerns
- From the Dropdown Box Event Type, Select Regional Events
- From the Dropdown Box Event Region, Select the Region that is hosting the event you wish to attend
- Click on the Finish button to submit your request
- Please allow at least 2 business days for the database change to occur.
If you have questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If you are a member of the South Central Region and cannot successfully login, please contact your chapter's Technology Chair or President for more assistance. You may also CLICK HERE to be directed to the Online Registration Support Portal to open a ticket, or send an email to SCR Online Registration Help
2. If you are not a member of the South Central Region and would like to register for an event or purchase merchandise, please CLICK HERE to be directed to the Online Registration Support Portal or send an email to SCR Online Registration Help for further approvals to be synched to our database.
3. Only financially active members are allowed to register online and purchase merchandise.
4. If you are not financially active and would like to reactivate, click http://aka1908.com/membership/reactivation to get information on reactivating your membership.
5. Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions to further assist you with registration and merchandise purchasing issues.