MyNAACCR Portal Update Coming On June 30!
NAACCR is excited to announce the launch of an updated MyNAACCR portal on June 30.
The portal will provide:
- More options to self-service your personal info, company info, organizational duties, Access Roles (e.g., EDITS Contact, CiNA Data Release Approver) and company roster
- The ability to view past registrations and purchases
- The ability to download and print invoices
- Ease of paying for invoices online
- Ease of updating passwords
Until June 30, MyNAACCR users will not be able to access their MyNAACCR account. No action on your part is needed right now however, the first time you log in, on or after June 30, you will be directed to change your password. Follow these simple steps:
- Click on “Forgot your Password?”
- Enter your email address for your username.
- Check your email, click on the link, and set a password.
We’re looking forward to these updates, and the ease of use that they will provide.