Tour: University of Colorado Anschutz
Wednesday, September 6
8:30 am - 12 noon (FREE) - Pre-registration is required
Includes round-trip transport from Embassy Suites Denver
Downtown. Min 15—Max 25
· A walking tour of the education/research campus.
· Information about Univ of CO SOM and Dept of Psych.
· A visit to our historic, Art Deco Building 500 and the Eisenhower Suite, where
US President Eisenhower recovered from a heart attack while governing the country. This former military hospital, is also the birth place of John Kerry, US Secretary of State, and home to the Dept of Psych.
· Tour the Simulation Center (18,000 sq. ft one-of-a-kind center) and our Surgical Innovation Center.
· Visit the Fulginiti Pavilion Museum for Bioethics and Humanities and Ben Nighthorse Campbell Indian Center for Indian