Would you like to sponsor one of our webinars?
We are now offering two levels of webinar sponsorship.
The SILVER LEVEL is open to individuals only and includes:
- one complimentary registration for the webinar
- name and short message (two sentences or less) displayed on our:
- webinar platform before the webinar begins
- AAEES website
- AAEES Social media pages. (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- promotional emails about the webinar (if payment and message is submitted in time for the next round of emails sent out.)
- AAEES monthly newsletter
This SILVER level of webinar support is offered for the fee of $300/webinar.
It is possible to have up to three sponsors/webinar at this level.
(Silver level sponsorship is available to individuals only. Companies/Organizations are encouraged to choose the Gold Level Sponsorship.)
The GOLD LEVEL sponsorship package is open to individuals and organizations with 199 or less employees and includes:
- Eight complimentary registrations to the webinar
- Organization’s promotional video shown at the beginning of the webinar. (video should be 1 minute or less)
- Organization’s promotional message sent out to all of AAEES members in each email announcing the webinar.
- Organization’s marketing message and/or video shared on AAEES website and social media pages the week of the webinar.
- Organization’s marketing message and/or video included in the AAEES newsletter during the month of the webinar.
- Webinar attendees will be pointed to organization’s website at the end of the webinar.
The GOLD LEVEL sponsor package requires a $1,000 tax-deductible donation to the Environmental Engineering and Science Foundation.
(Larger organizations of 200 or more employees are encouraged to join our Patrons Program which includes numerous tailored sponsorship opportunities.)