– Maximizing Your Business Potential in Our Current Economy
- Developing a Rainmaking Team
- How to Build a Business that Will Sell Profitably
– Best Practices in Adding Direct Hire or Temporary Staffing Service Offerings to Your Existing Lines of Business
Mike Neidle, Optimal Management
Current Economic Trends and How They Impact Staffing
Ryan Phillips, AIRs Essentials
Out of Box Ideas that Give you a Cutting-Edge Advantage
Tim Landhuis, Staffing Industry Analysts
Data Driven Insights on the Staffing Industry in a Time of Great Change
Mike Robson, Edelstein, Gilbert, Robson & Smith
Shop Talk Tables are held in a confidential forum to discuss topics like: Compensation plans, Client issues, Hiring practices, ACA, Insurance, Social Media/web sites, Internal HR Issues, In-house Contracts, Temp issues, Technology, ATS, To move or Not to move to the Cloud, How to locate and work with and your legislature.....and more.
Check back as this list WILL update, adding topics!
Shop Talk Table Moderators Day 1
1) Rosanna Hayden and Ryan Phillips - Ideas for Cost Saving Measures
2) Bob Pugliano – Exit Strategy
Exit Strategies for the Staffing Owner
a. Is Selling your staffing firm right for you
b. Enterprise value vs. Equity Value
d. When to sell
c. Market forces
3) Mike Neidle – How to Grow Sales, Profit and Company Value
4) Jay Ramos – Offshoring – “Get on the Boat and Partner Offshore”
5) Cameron Stewart, Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck
Cannabis - “It’s legal, but it ain’t a hundred percent legal.”
A summary of California law regarding legal marijuana (state and federal) in the workplace, potential new claims facing employers (i.e., disability discrimination), the legal landscape of medical marijuana (summary of legal decisions in state and federal court), and company policies.
6) Trevor Linn - The 7 Most Common Insurance Exclusions that Affect Staffing Companies and How to Protect Your Business
Shop Talk Table Moderators Day 2
1) Mackenzie Froese – Best Strategies for an optimal online presence: Social Media,Website and more
2) Stacy Mackey – How to lower your Workers Compensation and State Unemployment Expenses
3) Bob Pugliano – Growth through mergers or a purchase
a. Should I buy another staffing business or merge with another
d. How do I buy someone else.
f. Buy vs. organic growth.
4) Mike Neidle – Designing Win/Win Compensation Plans