Sponsorship, Partnership and Exhibit Opportunities
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED.
Please check back in April for information about the MOA's Annual Convention June 8-10th, 2018 at the Samoset Resort
The Maine Osteopathic Association (MOA) is pleased to invite you to attend the MOA’s 2017 Midwinter Symposium, February 9th-11th, 2018 at the Holiday Inn by the Bay, Portland, Maine. By displaying your products and services in the Exhibit Hall and interacting with physicians during dedicated refreshment breaks, sponsoring an education event, or gaining brand recognition for your company through program advertising, your message will reach more than 225 physicians, medical practice managers, interns, residents, students and other healthcare professionals. Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to network and advertise your product and services!
The MOA Exhibit Hall will be open on Friday and Saturday, February 9-10, 2018. Door prize drawings during each exhibit hall break will increase your exposure.
· Exhibitor Display $920.00
· First Time Exhibitor $500.00
(Organization’s First Time Exhibiting at a MOA Event)
· Small Non-Profit/Government/
Public Health Organizations $75.00
(Annual budgets of $400,000 or less. Limited Space
Available. MOA preapproval is required)
*Booth power is available upon requested for an additional $30 per booth
**Exhibit registration includes a 30" x 72" draped table in our exhibit hall, continental breakfast for you and your team Friday and Saturday morning as well as an Exhibitor Appreciation Lunch on Friday. Due recognition will be given to exhibitors in all of our promotional materials including program book and online event information.
Exhibit Hall Schedule:
Thursday, February 8th—Set Up
· 4:00pm – 6:00pm Pick Up Exhibitor Materials
o (Casco Bay Exhibit Hall)
Friday, February 9th Exhibit Hall Events
· 7:30 a.m. Continental Breakfast
· 8:00 a.m. Exhibit Hall Opens
· 10:00 a.m.- 10:30am Exhibit Hall Refreshment Break
- 12:00-1:00pm Exhibitor Appreciation Lunch
· 2:30- 3:00 p.m. Exhibit Hall Stretch and Refreshment Break
· 5:00 p.m. Opening Reception/Silent Auction
Friday the Exhibit Hall is open 8:00am-4:00pm
Saturday, February 10th Exhibit Hall Events-- Casco Bay Exhibit Hall
· 7:30 a.m. Continental Breakfast
· 8:00 a.m Exhibit Hall Opens
· 9:30 a.m. Exhibit Hall Stretch and Refreshment Break
· 10:00 a.m. Exhibitor’s Booth Door Prize Drawings
· 10:15 a.m. Booth Door Prizes Given Away
· 12:00 p.m. Exhibit Hall Closes-- Breakdown
Saturday the Exhibit Hall is open 8:00am-12:00pm
MOA Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsorship of a MOA educational program will provide your organization with an exceptional opportunity to showcase your organization’s products, services and commitment to the pursuit of health and wellness. Your sponsorship will open the door to a focused, highly influential group of osteopathic physicians and healthcare professionals from Maine and New England.
The following list numerous sponsorship opportunities. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you at this event. In the meantime, if you have any questions or are in need of additional information please do not hesitate to contact the MOA, at 207-623-1101 or by email at
Gold Level: $5,000: Includes the most prominent listing of your corporate logo in all conference printed materials and at the event; and you will receive verbal and visual recognition at the Convention Plenary Session. Free full page Ad in the convention program book and a listing in the MOA Newsletter following the Convention. One Complimentary 30"x72" Exhibit Space. Two Complimentary Convention Registrations including meals.
Silver Level: $2,500: Your corporate logo in all convention printed materials and at the event and you will receive verbal and visual recognition at the Convention Plenary Session. Free half page ad in the convention program book and a listing in the MOA Newsletter following the Convention. One complimentary 30"x72" Exhibit Space. One Complimentary Convention Registration including meals.
Bronze Level: $1,500: Your corporate logo in all convention printed materials and at the event. Visual Recognition at the Convention Plenary Session. Free 1/4 page ad in the convention program book and a listing in the MOA Newsletter following the Convention. One complimentary 30"x72" Exhibit Space.
Other Item Specific Sponsorships:
· Reception Sponsor - $2,000: Sponsors will receive the opportunity to speak briefly to the attendees at the reception your organization sponsors as well as the corporate logo included in all convention printed materials and at the event.
· Healthy Breakfast Sponsor - $1,750: Help promote healthy food options at the convention and be recognized as a leader in public health!
· Convention Tote Bag - $1,500 : Your logo printed on the tote bags for all convention attendees-- highly visible and a great return on your investment!
· Audio/Visual Sponsor - $1,500 per day: Total of three Sponsorships available. Listing of corporate logo in all convention printed materials and at the event.
· Refreshment Break Sponsor - $750: Includes listing of corporate logo in all convention printed materials and at the event.
· MOA Speaker Sponsor - $1,000: Help bring quality speakers to our attendees! Sponsor a speaker already arranged by the program committee or make your own suggestions.
· Educational Grants/ Product Theater: Please contact the MOA office for additional information on topics for lectures if your company is interested in providing an educational grant or product theater presentation. You can also refer the MOA to work directly with your CME department. For more information, contact the MOA at 207-623-1101.
· Other Sponsorships ($-Varies): Have a limited budget, but want to support our program? Please reach out to the MOA to discuss other options. Some examples from past events: Your promotional materials included in all attendee bags, Give-aways for attendees, Sponsor a talk or session, etc.
For any/all other inquiries please contact:
Amanda Richards, MOA Operations & Membership Coordinator
207-623-1101, ext. 11